Indian Mori Oud
For the owners of prestige and luxury, the authenticity of nature with the charm of its components is reflected in the luxurious natural Indian Oud without any carefully selected aromatic additives. One of the ouds loved by the people of the Gulf, as it is one of the oldest types of oud, and it is purely natural and takes you back to the ancient past. Wood is extracted from oud trees from the forest heights in northeastern India. Which is considered one of the most beautiful types of essential oils in the Arab market.
For those looking for luxury. This oud will satisfy your taste buds with a fragrant scent that fills the place.
Characteristics of Indian Mori Oud:
- The size of the crumbs is suitable for personal fumigation, and their quality is high and the crumbs are rich in fat with an incense flavor
- Its attractive scent is stable and long-lasting.
- 100% natural, free of glue and fillers.
- It has a sharp flavor that Indian lovers know as their ancestral aroma.
- The color of the oud is dark and light brown, with a heavy weight. This oud is produced from the forests of India and has a variety of medium and large sizes. It is clean and free of impurities or fillers and selected fractures. It contains many black veins that indicate the quality of the oud and the stability of its aroma.
- Safe on the skin, it has no side effects. To relax and remove anxiety and stress
- It is used to perfume the place, whether it is personal or public places. It is also used in weddings and religious events.
- Helps to relax and remove anxiety and tension
- The Indian Oud has no side effects in use because it is natural, and to ensure the quality of the product, you can get it from Dokhoon al-Tayyib
- Very suitable for gifting
It is best used on soft coals
It was made to suit your high and distinguished stature and to appear in the best and most beautiful way.