Burmese oud This is a kind of rare luxurious oud, as it has a unique sweet flavor that is loved by dignitaries, and it is one of the old ouds, which has its own rhetoric, and it is one of the the best types of oud Its name goes back to its country of origin, the state of Burma (Myanmar), and it is extracted from agarwood trees, which are abundantly located in Kachin State, located along China, north of Burma.
Our options always suit your tastes
- A cool and pleasant scent on the nose, and its scent is mixed with the flavor of the Cambodian oud, which is what made its scent admired and highly desired by all oud lovers.
- The scent of oud spreads quickly, transforming the smell of the place into an ideal place where you feel happy.
- One of the excellent and elegant sticks for personal fumigation, gifts and beautiful occasions
- Its excellent quality, high rarity and unique distinction
- It is best used on soft coals
The Burmese oud gives you a distinct, fragrant aroma that spreads throughout the house and adds luxury and prestige to the atmosphere of the home, office, or any place where oud is used for its beauty and distinction..