Silani Oud Oil
Agarwood oil Silani is classified as one of the most luxurious types of oils in the world due to its scarcity and rationing of its extraction. It is extracted from the finest types of natural agarwood from the forests of Sri Lanka located towards East Asia, where it is found in forests near the capital Colombo to the south in the coastal region of Bentota. Where the agarwood is distilled by traditional methods to obtain high quality.
This oud is considered of high value and is classified as one of the finest, rarest and most demanded ouds.
Characteristics of Dahn Al Oudh Silani:
- The Ceylon agarwood oil is distinguished by its luxurious and luxurious scent, with a high stability that is indescribable, and its excellent quality that distinguishes it from the rest of the species.
- Its unique scent is a mixture of woody, saffron, with a luxurious and fragrant incense.
- Very luxurious to be used on special occasions and holidays.
When you use our product, it lasts from 5 to 10 hours on the body, but on clothes, it lasts from two to four days.
The external appearance of the Silani Oud oil:
Oud Trade comes to you inside a wonderful-looking bottle, with a luxurious black box, the best choice for a gift.
The best way to use:
To enjoy the effect as long as possible and in the best way on your body
- Put some of the fat on the wrist and rub it with your thumb until it covers the entire wrist area, then massage the area between the neck and the ears.
- You can use drops of it on the ghutra, the bisht, and the dress, and the smell also sticks strongly if the dress is made of cotton.
- For best results use it directly on the skin and not just on clothing.