Dahn Oud Trad
The name of this agarwood is associated with the Trad region, which is located in southeastern Thailand, which is famous for its forests and dense agarwood trees. Where pure agarwood oil is distilled from the finest types of agarwood. It is characterized by its fragrant smell.
Oud oil is considered one of the most valuable perfumes in the world, and the Arab and Western peoples know it, as well as the ancient and modern peoples. This type of oud oil has lovers mainly in the Arab Gulf countries, then China, Taiwan and Japan. This oil is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Characteristics of Oud Trade Oil:
- It is distinguished by its fragrant aroma and attractive aroma. . It is recommended to use it on the pulse points in the body to prove it for long periods.
- It can be used for official occasions or as a gift.
Your right choice for makeup and radiance.
The external appearance of the Trad Oud:
Oud Trade comes to you inside a wonderful-looking Dehn Oud bottle, with a luxurious black box, the best choice for a gift.
The best way to use:
To enjoy the effect of Dahn Al Oudh for as long as possible and in the best way on your body
- Put some stick oil on the wrist and rub it with your thumb until it covers the entire wrist area, then massage the area between the neck and the ears, and it is also preferable to locate the pulse points in the arm or the area between the neck.
- It is possible to use drops of oud oil on the ghutra, bisht, and clothes, and the scent also sticks strongly if the clothes are made of cotton.
- To get the best results, use Oud oil directly on the skin, not just on clothes.