AAAA grade Vietnamese oud slices - 3 tolls
The luxurious natural Vietnamese agarwood slices are the bark of agarwood trees, which has a sweet, pungent aroma. We chose for you the finest types of slices, which are best used by placing them on embers with ashes until it gives a perfect result and you enjoy the scent.
The chips are also imported from natural Vietnamese forests and do not contain any additional product that may harm the health of its users, and are subject to internationally recognized transportation and storage systems for such natural products.
Our options always suit your tastes
Features Vietnam Oud Slides
- The thickness of Vietnamese chopstick slices is between 1.5-2mm.
- One of the best types of oud slices, which is characterized by its aroma.
- Saturated with fragrant and fragrant fat.
- It is recommended to use it, whether in clothes, in rooms, or for fumigating closets. It is also suitable for daily and personal scenting at home or in the car.
- Suitable for all times and summer and cold weather.
- Triple A grade Vietnamese agarwood slices are the finest natural Vietnamese agarwood available.
How to use Vietnamese oud slices:
The oud slices have two sides, the first is dark in color and the other is light in colour. For better use, it is recommended to follow the following instructions:
- Make sure that the coal is fully ignited. Then the coal was given a layer of ash, and then the slices were cut.
- Always place the light side of the oud chips on the coals so that the dark side is on top.
- Put two pieces of slices, one on top of the other, in the same way as the first, in order to prolong the burning time of the slices and also to get a long-lasting fragrant scent.
The Oud box comes with 3 Tola , and inside the box comes a piece of glass that helps to burn the slices slower and better