Vietnamese Oud Slides Underwater Note
Natural Vietnamese agarwood chips filled with fat on both sides, the highest quality natural agarwood chips (underwater). Free of wood and filled with fat on both sides.
We are always keen to provide the finest types of oud chips extracted from ancient Asian trees, which are preserved and stored in a proper manner that ensures the preservation of their beautiful and long-lasting scent in the place.
Our options always suit your tastes
The Vietnamese Oud chips are distinguished by several characteristics that made them distinguished from the rest of the types of Oud chips.
- The thickness of slices of Vietnamese chopsticks does not exceed 0.5 mm.
- A stick is very thin and full of fat on both sides.
- Saturated with fragrant and fragrant fat.
- Oud chips are suitable for all times and summer and cold climates.
- Ideal for personal, garment steaming and home use.
- It smells fragrant and lasts longer, whether in clothes or in rooms.
The best way to use Vietnamese oud slices:
- It is best to use Vietnamese agarwood slices for personal incense.
- It is preferable, after igniting the charcoal: to leave it until its temperature decreases and a layer of ash forms on the coal so that the Vietnamese agarwood chips do not burn quickly.
- It is also preferable to break agarwood chips the size of your thumb, then put three pieces of agarwood chips on top of each other and then place them on the coal ashes.
- Also, for a more beautiful result, it is preferable to use it with the electronic smoker that our store provides.
The Oud box comes with 3 Tola , and inside the box comes a piece of glass that helps to burn the slices slower and better
We make all our products with great love and care and offer them to the finest customers, products that suit your different elegant tastes